Wick trimmers are so important for the quality of your candle. If you don’t trim your wick a few things happen:
- Your flame is burning hotter to burn off additional carbon on the wick
- Flames can get wild if there is too much carbon and shrooming on the wick, which can be dangerous
- Your candle will burn faster, leaving you with less hours of burn time, the hotter it burns
How to use your wick trimmer:
- Place your fingers in the top holes, just like scissors
- Rest the bottom of the trimmer on the wax
- Snip the wick!
I tend to put the trimmings on the lid, light the candle, and then flip the wick in to the trash.
There are no reviews yet.